Please read this document carefully before using Cloudomatic.com. By accepting your Terms of Service agreement you agree to comply with the terms of our acceptable use policy.
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets out the rules which apply to an Authorised Users usage of the Platform.
B) Responsible Usage
You are responsible for your actions on our platform. If you act recklessly or irresponsibly in your use of the platform or your actions endanger any person or the integrity or security or availability or performance of our platform, your access may be restricted, suspended or terminated, without prior notice.
In particular, you agree that you will not use, attempt to use or allow the platform to be used to undertake the following activities:
Creation of Services that are sold via the platform to Authorised End Users You may not use the platform to promote and sell products/services that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- relate to illegal or restricted products or services
- that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance
- that are considered obscene
- that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize
C) Content Published via the platform by Authorised End Users
You may not use the platform to publicly post any material that:
- is racist, obscene, hateful, defamatory, libellous, derogatory, threatening, profane, harassing, abusive, discriminatory or humiliating to another person or organisation
- vilifies individuals based on their religion, gender, race or sexuality
- contains copyrighted material (written, audio, video and other electronic forms) or infringes Intellectual Property Rights
- contains personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses)
- falsely represents another individual, organisation, government or entity
D) Outbound Messaging to Authorised End Users
You may not use the platform to send messages to Authorised users that:
- Are unrelated to the functional usage of the platform i.e. marketing, promotions, advertising
- If unrelated to the functional usage of the platform are only to Authorised Users that have selected opt in preferences to receive messages other than those that are related to the functional usage of the platform
E) Activities that cause excessive load on the Platform
You must not use the platform in such a way that you cause disproportionate load on the platform infrastructure, such as:
- Continual uploading content which is extremely large file size: Acceptable guideline is no larger than 2MB: per file
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Platform via the Application Programming Interface (API): Acceptable guideline is no more than 10 requests per second over an average 10 minute period
- Uploading disproportionally large numbers of data records that do not directly correlate to the number of Authorised End Users licensed to use the platform: Acceptable guide is no more than 1000 records per active Authorised End User account
F) Changes to this Policy
Cloudomatic.com may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Cloudomatic.com account owner information or by placing a prominent notice on our site.